Tyler Terrell 10/1/2015
EIASE's Tyler, in conjunction with Steve, from the Technology Department has been working on a new system to help better serve our staff and all of those we support outside our district. A lot of thought has gone into compatibility and ease of use for this new system. We are rolling out information in the form of images in order to get users acclamated to the new system in preperation for the switch from Aero Tickets to our new system. The timing of which has yet to be determined.
Key Features of the new system include:
- You DON'T have to remember yet another login! We simply ask for your EIASE Email address when submitting a new support ticket. EIASE's Tech Department supports some classrooms that are not in our district/schools. In this instance, these users would use their own school-provided email address and we will review each of those support requestst to verify EIASE Supports that class.
- Ability to submit tickets from a web browser on phones and tablets!
- Android and iOS App
- Knowledge-base for self-help solutions
- Ability to check ticket progress more easily
- More frequent auto updates via email from the Tech Department regarding your ticket(s)
- Individuals that EIASE's Tech Department supports that are outside our district can now submit a technology ticket without going through someone else to enter the ticket for them since there is no login needed to submit a ticket.
Emails are being sent out today giving more detail about this new system.